Saturday, June 14, 2008

(Picture to be posted)

Friday the 13th
6.13.08

What a freakin' freaky friday yesterday. I discovered and learned/realized and confirmed that I have a 2nd nature -- that for every good thing I've done, I've done (and can do) something evil.

East and West. Really, they should unite.

Seriously. I lost my faith and now here it is staring at me in the face. I lost family friends, and discovered new and old ones.

If You believe, don't wait, because It's time to come together.
Don't forget. It's Father's Day tomorrow.
Don't get it wrong. Don't hesitate. Don't wait. Just get along.
Unite. (If Hilary and Obama can do it, so can you!).
If You get along, You can/will sit upon the throne.
Na na na na na na nana nana nana.

Now!, Namaste......it's time for those.downward dogs to go down!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger kodeureum said...

Here's an update: my daughter's back with me and we were just on vacation in Japan last week for a few days. The world is unfolding as it should. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home