Wednesday, April 15, 2009

YO, ANYONE OUT THERE?

Helloooooooo! Where is everyone? I went click clicking to visit some blogs and hardly anyone is home. One blog was removed entirely. Another experienced a divorce, but seems to be coping pretty well. Impressive. Another lost a son, hasn't posted in months, Understandable. Others just haven't written or posted in a very long time.

I am not sure what this means, if it means anything at all.

I am writing because I am utterly bored.

Current performance review / status: Operating and functioning somewhat, maintaining job surprisingly, laughing and smiling occasionally, spending frugally, sleeping fairly. divorcing in progress. Living, ranging from satisfactory to minimally satisfactory.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the brief should prepare more info then it has.

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Polarimbi said...

Txandi? Was this you? I am going back through time and replying to unanswered questions.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home