Tuesday, May 15, 2007


PRICKLY
5.15.07

Today I feel prickly. Exhausted. Grumpy. Moody. Irritated.

I am, quite frankly, very tired of the tedious routines and responsibilites that make up my life. I am tired of thinking about what to cook for dinner and going to birthday parties having meaningless conversations and the science fair and the stupid luau party fundraiser. I am tired of being strong and positive and smiling and saying good morning and staying focused and talking about schools and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

BLAH.

I want to wear a shirt that says "F off. I'm in one of those moods (again)." I want to leave post-its on the Hummers parked on campus that say, "What a wasteful, environmentally toxic piece of fat crap you are."

I want to visit blogs that are happy and oblivous and la-la that say here's-what-I-did-with-so-and-so-at-such-and-such and post an anyonymous comment that says: "Who gives a flying squirrel's ass what you do. Get a REAL life and stop taking up space."

I don't want an explanation for my "mood." I don't care if this is because I am bipolar. I don't care if it's PMS. I really really really don't care. WhatEVER.

I am taking my mouthful of pills that does god knows what in my brain and am going to sleep.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate hummers too.

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Hey - I've got a serious hypomania going, let's do some shots and get mean-obnoxious. For old time's sake.

 
At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing some rockin' intensive outpatient program this week and next. I love group. I want to have a recliner delivered and order pizza. I feel so normal and accepted there. Too bad I have a whole entire life to return to... How do you take what you learn out into the world? I am so damn humble, insightful and perceptive in this place, why do I fail to function in my home life so miserably? I have discovered I am an anger and attention addict. But I feel more sarcastic, dark and smart when I am hypermanic or angry. Stop on by my page some time soon, while the writing is still good!

 
At 3:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats what i feel like right now too..

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger tiara said...

Just checking in and hoping you're feeling better! :)

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger kodeureum said...

It is a mood disorder we share. I used to feel the same way on the subway as a teenager. As long as you manage to restrain the urge to act on some of the less socially constructive impulses you'll be just fine... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home